Compared with its transportation mode, nylon conveyor belt as a transportation carrier has the advantages of safe operation, low freight, continuity, and shortening of transportation distance. Nylon conveyor belts have become a substitute for road and rail transportation within a certain range. This kind of conveyor belt is suitable for conveying massive, granular and powdery materials at room temperature without special corrosiveness under general conditions.
How to properly maintain nylon conveyor belt
(1) Conveyor belts should be kept clean during transportation and storage, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and be one meter away from heating devices.
(2) During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -18Co-40Co, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
(3) The relationship between the transmission roller diameter of the conveyor and the conveyor belt cloth layer, the matching of the transmission roller, the reversing roller, and the requirements of the roller groove angle should be selected reasonably according to the design requirements of the conveyor.
(4) During the storage period, the product must be placed in a roll without being folded. During the storage period, it should be turned once every season.
(5) The operating speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5 m/s. For materials with large lumps and abrasion and using fixed-type unloading devices, the low speed should be used as much as possible.
(6) Conveyor belts of different types and specifications are not suitable to be connected together, and the joints are best to be glued.
The following items should be paid attention to during the use of the conveyor belt:
(1) Avoid the rollers being covered by the material, causing the rotation failure, prevent the leakage of the material from being stuck between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the movable part, but not oil the conveyor belt;
(2) Avoid starting with load;
(3) If the tape deviation occurs, measures should be taken to correct it in time;
(4) If the local damage of the tape is found, repair it in time to avoid expansion;
(5) Prevent the tape from being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material, and prevent it from breaking and tearing.