1. During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt shall be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, to prevent contact with acids, alkali oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between - 18 ℃ and 40 ℃, and the relative temperature should be kept between 50-80% RH.
3. During storage, the products shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. During storage, the products shall be turned over once a quarter.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and layers should not be used together, and their joints should preferably be glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of conveyor belt shall be reasonably selected according to the use conditions.
6. Generally, the running speed of the conveyor belt should not be higher than 2.5 m/s. For materials with large block size and wear resistance, and the use of fixed plough type discharge device, low speed should be used as far as possible.
7. The transmission drum diameter of the conveyor, the relationship between the conveyor belt cloth layer, the matching of the transmission drum and the turning drum, and the requirements for the idler groove angle shall be reasonably selected according to the design provisions of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact of falling materials on the tape, chute should be used to reduce the falling distance of materials; The distance between idlers shall be shortened and the buffer idlers shall be used in the belt receiving section. In order to prevent material leakage, the belt side shall be provided with a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.